Sometimes life can drag down even the most positive and energetic of us and a daily self-esteem and confidence boost empowers us to be our true selves. Don’t let external forces or inner doubt hold you back.
You do not need to use all 67 affirmations every day (that would take a while) but I always suggest picking and choosing the affirmations that suit you best at this moment. I would select no more than 10 and, if you need some guidance, you can download the affirmation workbook and follow the 7-day blueprint for making your affirmations even more potent.
25 Positive Morning Affirmations for Self Confidence
Saying positive morning affirmations can be the perfect start to your day. They can give you self-transcending values that go beyond negativity and chaos and they do it before any other voices seep into your subconscious throughout the day.
- What I do today will be my stellar best.
- I choose joy every morning.
- I release worry and relinquish control.
- I leave my old habits behind and embrace practicing healthier ones.
- The power to create change is within me.
- Passion is my fuel.
- Problems only propel me further into my dreams.
- I can overcome any challenge, hurdle and confrontation.
- I will win today because I control conditions to make it so.
- No matter what happens, I choose happiness.
- I am like a flowing river, adapting and winding around any problems that arise.
- Every person I meet today will have beautiful qualities I can appreciate.
- There is no such thing as impossibility, just challenges to figure out.
- Every morning I get nearer to my goals.
- My confidence is like a flower growing with each day.
- Fear will not get in the way of achieving my personal goals today.
- Love and understanding replace my anger.
- I am like a phoenix, when life consumes my spirit, I will rise again from the ashes.
- Confidence is natural to everyday activities.
- My decisions are sound, my subsequent behavior proves it.
- Joy is contagious and I will promise to make everyone around me smile.
- Today will be excellent and it will shape the future orientation of my life.
- I have all the power within me to accomplish anything I wish.
- I will never fail at overcoming challenges because I am a special person.
- Difficulties are only opportunities to find the strength deep within me.
22 Self-Esteem Affirmations
Use these simple affirmations when you’re down. They can help remind you that you are in control of your future-oriented value scenarios.
- Happy feelings and success is mine for the taking.
- I will always choose to be happy, joyful and content.
- Fear is only fuel for success because I design my own self-transcending values.
- I am proud of my accomplishments.
- I am resilient, strong and tough; I am in control of my mental health.
- To err is human and I am a successful person.
- I have an ugly past but only I control conditions for a beautiful future in front of me.
- I am fabulous, there’s no room for negative thinking.
- I focus on each step I take toward my goals, not the whole journey.
- Being alone gives me the opportunity to discover myself.
- Fear is an illusion.
- Setbacks, mishaps, hold-ups and mistakes are stepping stones to success.
- Hard times are a part of life, I’ve conquered them before and I will do it again.
- There are only challenges in life, nothing is impossible.
- My words, thoughts and actions have the power to manifest my personal goals.
- I am an unstoppable force in this world.
- The good is always there even if I can’t see it.
- No one can take my skills and talents from me.
- Anxiety, worry and doubt are no longer a part of who I am.
- The light residing within me will project out to the world like a shooting star.
- Anything that doesn’t serve me will no longer become a part of who I am.
- My strength is bold and my courage is solid.
20 Affirmations for Self-Acceptance
Saying self-worth affirmations throughout the day will help you conquer any challenges. They can be a tool for your own psychological intervention.
- I trust myself and speak from my heart.
- I am in control of my life and physical health.
- My imperfections are perfect just the way they are.
- I accept others and myself, everyone is beautiful as is.
- I am my own biggest cheerleader.
- I am a secret superhero with incredible power.
- I accept myself and define my own personal values.
- I am fearless in my everyday activities and future thinking.
- My courage is stronger than doubt.
- Life is like a lump of clay, I can shape and mold it my own way.
- I control conditions to be an indestructible powerhouse.
- I belong in the world because the Divine wills it so.
- I am a confident person who can stand up for myself and my convictions.
- I have a limitless ability to conquer challenges.
- My life and choices are not up for judgment by anyone else but me.
- I have many gifts to share with the world.
- I am a human being and my life has meaning.
- I Don’t sweat the small stuff.
- I am the only person who can build my life, I am the architect and I choose the design.
- I am the author of my own story, the sculptor of my future orientation.
Can Positive Affirmations Improve Self Esteem?
According to self-affirmation theory in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, positive affirmations can definitely improve self-esteem. Some people may be skeptical because it might seem lame or silly. But, this isn’t true; there’s a kind of magic in the power of affirmation.
Empirical studies show the beneficial effect positive affirmations have on the brain. They improve neural activity because they provide people with their own self-processing network. Successful self-affirmation practices, with time, can improve your overall demeanor and sense of self.
Only you can lift yourself up from the depths of despair, no one else. So, if saying positive affirmations work, then all that matters is you. Try them out for a period of time, if they don’t do the trick, that’s fine. But it can’t hurt to try positive affirmations.
If you find an affirmation that speaks to you, save the image and use it as a background or, better yet, print it out and use it as part of a manifestation practice. You might also wish to share the card with someone who might need to hear the message.
I’m a huge believer in the power of affirmations. Even taking a few minutes out of your day could empower you endlessly, however you wish to use them.