Some of the most successful people in the world use the power of positive affirmations every day. Being a prosperous entrepreneur takes more than having a huge bank account or the support of a wealthy firm. That’s only half the battle, believing you ARE prosperous is the other half.
Take a look through this list of affirmations for entrepreneurs and see if any of them nab you. If not, you can always write your own that’s unique to you and your circumstances.
What Is a Business Affirmation?
Business affirmations can help you become more successful at what you do. Whether you’re employed with a company or are a business owner, they can help you galvanize a belief in yourself. Business affirmations keep your goals in focus.
Saying the words alone is not enough to bring prosperity, success and financial security. You MUST imbue the words into the core of your being when repeating them.
20 Affirmations for Entrepreneurs
Try these entrepreneur affirmations throughout the day as verbal reminders. It will help keep you on track to make the right business decisions.
- I do not set limits, they are only blockages to staying open to potential.
- I can see loss and failure a mile away.
- The firm will flourish with my entrepreneurial capabilities.
- My business acumen will glean results.
- I know what I am capable of and what I am not.
- Minor inconveniences will not discourage me, they are merely little puzzles to configure.
- I am a gifted entrepreneur!
- Nothing will divert me from my target.
- I am no fool and I can see deception a mile away.
- Setbacks are not losses, it’s only providing more time to plan things better.
- I know where to invest and where not to invest.
- I calculate my steps and plan each move.
- Hasty, illogical decisions are not in my vocabulary.
- I will be a prosperous entrepreneur.
- I know exactly what to do with inflation, recession, and unstable market demands.
- I determine my path every day and choose prospects wisely.
- I can manage my schedule, stay organized, focused and resolute.
- Accept, adapt and overcome.
- Failures and mistakes are steps to success.
- I instinctively know what opportunities to go for.
20 Affirmations for Business Success
Even the most seasoned business person can use a healthy boost. See if any of the following affirmations work for you.
- Focus, determination and ambition are stepping stones to success.
- I have unparalleled efficiency, I am an idea machine.
- I approach my ambitions and goals with confidence.
- My labor brings streams of income.
- I am gifted, competent, talented, capable, cunning and confident.
- My innovation, creative ideas and inspiration will return great profits.
- I am passionate about what I do because I know what I’m doing.
- Business decisions are my domain.
- I commit myself to making a successful business.
- The element of calculated risk is the spice of business.
- I am humble in my humanity, but my skills are divine.
- I do my job with integrity and dignity.
- I will do what I love and achieve many accomplishments in life.
- I want to lead and work with an effective team.
- Stress, tension and pressure do not and will not throw me off balance.
- I will turn a double profit within a year.
- I have no fear of failure.
- Negative thinking is the only block to success.
- There is more to life than massive wealth.
- I am like a chameleon, changing with every season of life.
20 Affirmations for Attracting Clients
Confidence affirmations can also work when trying to attract more business. The benefits for clients are limitless when you believe in yourself and what you have to offer the public.
- My wisdom, knowledge and skill attract business firms and industries.
- I can adjust to all life situations, I adapt quickly.
- I know how to attract clients and customers.
- I am a magnet for success in business and bringing in new clients.
- I want to create business stability with a steady flow of clients.
- I desire to work with talented people and serve every customer.
- I will not let clients go unsatisfied and make business contacts as much as possible.
- I don’t want money by cheating my clients and customers.
- I can make spontaneous decisions when called for to anticipate the needs of my clients.
- Without customers and clients, success is not possible.
- I create customer loyalty by ensuring customer satisfaction.
- I will take confident steps toward building loyal customers.
- Client relationships are the keystone in business.
- Every customer and client will walk away happy and satisfied.
- If my client doesn’t like the work, I will be diligent until they love it.
- Everything begins with the customer.
- The customer isn’t always right, but I will make them feel like they are.
- Customers and clients deserve attention, care, respect and kindness.
- I will remain calm no matter how upset a client may get.
- I appreciate and am grateful for every customer who walks through the door.
How Do You Write a Business Affirmation?
Writing your own business affirmations is simple. Consider what your goals are, where you want your career/job to go, the essence of your core values and what you want to manifest as a result. Then, on a piece of paper or in a journal, write them down. When finished, take a moment to look at everything and begin formulating positive statements that reflect your ambitions.
Release any amount of negative thinking and other limiting belief patterns. Don’t fret over inevitable outcomes, possible failures or attach yourself to the idea of constant prosperity. Just make a simple statement about the crux of your business dreams. You may have to create several before you find one that sticks.
You want to make sure it’s catchy, easy to say, quick to remember and personal to your situation. With a little time, patience and effort, you’ll design your own beautiful and powerful business affirmation. Say it in the morning, before bedtime and any moment you remember it during the day.
Bonus: Entrepreneurial Affirmation Cards
If you find an affirmation that speaks to you, save the image and use it as a background or, better yet, print it out and use it as part of a manifestation box. You might also wish to share the card with someone who might need to hear the message.
I’m a huge believer in the power of affirmations. Even taking a few minutes out of your day could empower you endlessly, however you wish to use them.