These positive pregnancy affirmations are here to help at whatever stage of the journey you’re on. Affirmations can help you become pregnant, aid the journey when you are pregnant and then aid in the birthing process.
Pregnancy is a beautiful and enriching experience but it also comes filled with responsibility, expectations and vulnerability. Saying positive pregnancy affirmations to become pregnant, while pregnant or during the birthing process can be a guide through all the changes. It helps mothers remain focused, confident, assured and calm.
(You don’t need to use all 61 of them of course).
These are some examples of affirmations for various stages of pregnancy but I always suggest picking and choosing the affirmations that suit you best at this moment. I would select no more than 10 and, if you need some guidance, you can download the affirmation workbook and follow the 7-day blueprint for making your affirmations even more potent.
20 Pregnancy Affirmations to Get Pregnant
- I am creating life
- I am moving closer to motherhood.
- This journey of pregnancy feels amazing!
- As I relax, my body builds itself up to prepare for a healthy pregnancy.
- I am clearing energy from my body to create a sanctuary for new life.
- This body is ready for a peaceful pregnancy and prepare for new life.
- I care for myself with proper exercise, diet and positive energy so new life may flourish.
- Seeing other women full with child brings a smile to my face.
- I am NOT inadequate, I am worthy and I have much to give a child.
- My love, devotion and appreciation will go to my baby.
- My body is growing a baby who will become a beautiful and well-adjusted adult.
- I release any stress, negative self-talk and poor vibrations from my being.
- My body is healthy and ready for a child.
- I wish to participate in the never-ending cycle of life.
- I release rage, jealousy and grief to transmute it into love, peace and hope.
- My heart burgeons with love and makes room for a new addition to my family.
- There is no place for anger or fear when a baby begins to grow inside.
- My baby will have all my love and focus.
- The pregnancy about to fill my life drives my energetic soul.
- I choose to make optimism and positivity my natural state of mind.
20 Healthy Pregnancy Affirmations
- I have the time, resources, and presence of mind to have a healthy pregnancy.
- This pregnancy is a joyous time in my life; I can’t wait to meet this new human being coming into the world.
- A pregnant body is the most beautiful because it nurtures and sustains life.
- I nourish my body with healthy foods, I nourish my mind with healthy thoughts and I nourish my soul with healthy experiences.
- Profound love and gratitude fills my body.
- I embrace all the changes within my body.
- The baby and myself are healthy, confident and strong.
- My body can provide my baby with all it needs to thrive.
- My body is in the most perfect state to give birth.
- My bundle of joy will let me know when it’s in the right position to come into the world.
- I am a capable and strong mother with the compassion and skills to do what’s right.
- I choose to enjoy every second of this pregnancy, especially when it seems most difficult.
- Natural childbirth is what I choose.
- I confidently make my wishes known to the universe and this child.
- I will first listen to my body, heart and intuition when it comes time to birth.
- I choose to experience the beauty of motherhood and that IS what I will experience.
- As my belly grows each day, I grow in confidence and optimism.
- Every day, I make time for my child and myself.
- As a full moon shines its silvery, glittering light, I flow with the abundance of pregnancy.
- I create a calm space for this new baby and ensure it’s full of love and safety.
20 Birthing Affirmations
- I conceived a precious baby and I am delivering a beautiful child.
- There is nothing to worry about because my body will do its job and I will know what to do.
- I set aside fear and doubt.
- While the birthing process begins, I quiet my mind and still my heart.
- My doctor and I are partners in delivering a healthy, happy baby.
- As the birthing process begins, I leave all of my fears and worries behind me.
- My heart is open, my mind is sharp and I am bringing in new life.
- I will cooperate with those helping me bring in this baby.
- My intuition will guide me through the labor process.
- I am compassionate, competent, knowledgeable and strong.
- I have the energy and resources I need to to accomplish this.
- I am proud of myself and project all that is good.
- My weaknesses are sources of learning and growth.
- I will do many amazing things and my child will too.
- I anticipate this birth with peace in my heart.
- This birth will come precisely how it should.
- I will remain calm and peaceful during this birth.
- Difficult situations provide me an opportunity to show real courage, bravery and empathy.
- The birthing experience is natural and the source of all civilization.
- I will remain peaceful and calm no matter what happens.
How Affirmations Help Pregnancy
Affirmations provide your mind with the power to stay confident within yourself and your pregnancy. Whether you say them first thing in the morning or right before you go to bed at night, they can remind you of your purpose. Regardless of the physical discomfort or how strange things may seem, saying affirmations gives yourself the gift of strength.
With regular practice, the effects of positive thinking can do unimaginable wonders for your baby during pregnancy. Having a healthy mindset can never be a bad thing.
Do Pregnancy Affirmations Work?
It may seem silly to say affirmations while pregnant, but hold off on skepticism until you try it. These can work if you want them to. But, you have to be mindful when you say them and not just iterate words for the sake of saying them. If you give it a good, honest try and it doesn’t quite work for you, that’s okay too.
If you find an affirmation that speaks to you, save the image and use it as a background or, better yet, print it out and use it as part of a manifestation practice. You might also wish to share the card with someone who might need to hear the message.
I’m a huge believer in the power of affirmations. Even taking a few minutes out of your day could empower you endlessly, however you wish to use them.