Affirmations can bring us body positivity, abundance, insight, confidence and power. Most importantly that means power over our own lives.
These affirmations for women can be powerful. More powerful than you might expect. I’ll take you through some of my favorite women’s affirmations (which you can, of course, tweak as desired).
Keep reading, at the end I’ll also show you how to further amplify these affirmations to their fullest potential. Or, you can download the affirmation workbook and follow the 7-day blueprint.
List of Daily Positive Affirmations for Women
Women’s Empowerment Affirmations
- My body is a beautiful gift. I treat it with love and kindness.
- I can. I will.
- I love my divinely feminine body.
- I give myself permission to empower myself and other women.
- I embrace being a woman.
- My potential has no limits.
- I have everything I need within me.
- I accept responsibility for my own future.
- I choose to be empowered.
- I choose to uplift and empower other women as well.
- I love and respect myself.
- I am a smart, capable and brilliant woman.
- I am safe. I am well. I am happy. I am loved.
- I stand up for myself and for other women.
Short Morning Affirmations for Women
You can use a daily affirmation in whatever way you like. Personally, I like to start my day with positive energy and a few minutes in the morning while I get ready, gears me up for the day ahead.
- My day will have infinite possibilities.
- I will be a stronger woman than yesterday.
- I am a strong and confident woman.
- I am powerful and free.
- I accept myself.
- Today, I honor my purpose.
- Today, I honor myself.
- Today is full of opportunity and love.
Affirmations for Women’s Healthy Living
- I am healthy, energetic and radiant in body and mind.
- I radiate feminine vitality.
- My smile is a gift to myself and those around me.
Affirmations for a Women Who is Feeling Defeated
If you’ve been through a rough patch, some abundance thinking won’t erase your past but it can help improve your path going forward.
An abundance thinking mindset isn’t just about looking towards the long term. Yes, affirmations is largely about consistent progress but even in the short term, there’s a big difference between negative self-talk and positive affirmations.
The moment you begin to focus on yourself, you’ll see things start to improve. Positive affirmations are a powerful tool to do that.
- There are endless opportunities before me.
- My mental health is important to me.
- Negative events are behind me.
- I will lead a happy life by my own actions.
- I am strong and resilient.
- I will only continue to become stronger.
- I live in the present. I am confident of the future.
- I will not worry about tomorrow. I will focus on today.
How Often Should You Say Your Affirmations?
As a rough rule of thumb, I would say once a day.
That’s what I do. However, there are no hard-set rules here.
It’s entirely down to you how often you repeat affirmations. Some will take a few minutes at the start of the day, you could do it in under 60 seconds if you wanted. Others will keep an affirmation journal on them and use it throughout the day whenever they find a minute.
If you’re just starting, you might find it useful to repeat them throughout the day. As you get more comfortable with the process and they seep into your subconscious mind you’ll find yourself needing a reminder less and less.
Bonus: Affirmation Cards
If you’d like to work some of these affirmations into your more frequent rotation, you could save or print a few of these affirmation cards out. Or, share them with another woman who could use some empowering words to lift them up.
I’m a huge believer in the power of affirmations. Even taking a few minutes out of your day could empower you endlessly.