There is great value to the capacities of the pineal gland in the brain. When this is healthy and functional, it brings us closer to a more radiant and enlightened state. This is the sixth chakra, often referred to as the third eye chakra and located between the eyes. It allows us to see the world in an almost supernatural light.
Saying any one of these illuminating third eye chakra affirmations will get your pineal gland working through the subconscious mind. They serve to strengthen your inner knowledge, wisdom and intuition while providing you with ultimate truth.
I’ll give you some examples of affirmations you can use to power up the third eye chakra but I always suggest picking and choosing the affirmations that suit you best at this moment. I would select no more than 10 and, if you need some guidance, you can download the affirmation workbook and follow the 7-day blueprint for making your affirmations even more potent.
20 Third Eye Chakra Affirmations for Balance
- I am the source of my truth.
- My authentic self aligns with the present.
- I am the epitome of wisdom.
- I live in the present moment.
- I forgive the past and release the negativity that no longer works.
- I trust and follow my intuition.
- I have a powerful and vivid imagination.
- I can see and act in accordance with my divine purpose.
- I see all things with clarity.
- I connect with my true purpose and path.
- I seek ultimate truth.
- My inner wisdom is inherent at every moment.
- Truth and love are the sources of my being.
- I can manifest my vision.
- I accept my intuitive nature.
- Honest love emanates from my soul.
- There is beauty in wisdom and knowledge.
- Visions are blessings because I connect with divine energies.
- I can see the future and I accept everything, good or bad.
- I am the source of life and love.
25 Powerful Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
- I am a creative individual and the architect of my visions.
- I am open to new energies and experiences.
- I am one with the cosmos; I am cosmic energy.
- Great opportunities for learning and growth come from life experiences.
- Life experiences are the only way to gain real wisdom.
- I am an active observer in life.
- The universe guides me always.
- I am connected to divine power.
- Divine light resonates from my soul.
- I take responsibility for my actions, thoughts, words and deeds.
- I use intuition and insight without fear, delusion or self-deception.
- I can see with my mind’s eye with crystal clear vision.
- I can see and understand the broad picture.
- Inner wisdom is a guide to the highest good.
- I tap into my own sense of wisdom, intuition and guidance.
- My life moves like a gentle brook toward my divine purpose.
- I am in tune with my nurtured spirit.
- My third eye sees the eternal.
- I create my own future.
- My intuition will never fail me.
- I am open to understanding my deepest wisdom and inner guidance.
- My brow tingles with wisdom, knowledge and purpose.
- I do not accept lies, deceptions and illusions.
- My third eye is open and my life has meaning.
- I am at one with all of creation; the earth, the moon, the sun and the stars.
- Tuning into my inner wisdom means communion with all that ever was, is or will be.
Fastest Way to Active Your Third Eye
Understand that opening and activating your third eye isn’t going to be like going through the McDonald’s drive-thru. That said, the moment you choose to open it, the process will begin. Also know that you don’t want to be too hasty in doing this. You want this to be a slow, eventual event because it can be shocking to your system, emotions and psyche.
If you’ve never worked with your third eye or have done any kind of intuitive work, results will take a while before they appear. Follow the suggestions below to help you along in tapping into your subconscious mind:
- Track Dreams: Create a dream journal and write down every dream you have, no matter how insignificant. Get a good dream interpretation book or visit an online analyzer to acquire deeper meaning. See if these dreams present any validity in waking reality.
- Regular Meditation: Learn about all the various ways you can mediate through specialized breathing techniques while relaxing the mind. Doing this on a regular basis will keep your chakra free and clear.
- Crystal Healing: Science has proven the resonating ability of precious stones, gemstones and crystals. Using things like amethyst, quartz, citrine or even silver can have a positive effect on the third eye. Hold the crystal in your hand while you meditate or put it under your pillow while you sleep.
- Chakra Balancing: In order to have a healthy and fully opened third eye, the rest of your energy centers must also be in tune. Using color therapy, sound healing or even reiki can help clear these dirty pools so energy flows through properly.
What Blocks the Third Eye Chakra?
Today’s world throws so much negative energy our way and at various levels. It’s no wonder why so many people lack clarity of mind with a definite disconnect from the self. Everything from water and food to music and news can clog this important chakra and all chakras. Stress, worry, sleeplessness and overwork can also contribute to a blocked third eye.
Self-limiting ideas, beliefs and assumptions also ruin the pathway to this 6th chakra. It might be difficult to see, but holding onto such things without any validity of proof or analytical thinking will kill your connection to yourself,
Blockages by Others
Gaslighting by friends, family and coworkers, or even politicians and the media can contribute to this energy flow blockage. When you know something to be true and someone tries to convince you otherwise, it can greatly damage your sense of inner knowing. This is especially true if rely on the feelings and opinions of others.
Also, many public water supplies contain harsh chemicals like fluoride and chlorine. Fluoride, in particular, calcifies the pineal gland; the seat of your third eye. It makes people docile, empty and lifeless. Drink a regular tonic of aloe juice, coconut water, pure water and a slice of lemon to counteract these effects.
If you find an affirmation that speaks to you, save the image and use it as a background or, better yet, print it out and use it as part of a manifestation box. You might also wish to share the card with someone who might need to hear the message.
I’m a huge believer in the power of affirmations. Even taking a few minutes out of your day could empower you endlessly, however you wish to use them.