The crown chakra (Sahasrāra) is our bridge to the world beyond. Our connection to things beyond the physical realm. These empowering crown chakra affirmations help us to heal, further our goals and form a deeper connection with the universe.
Affirmations are powerful tools (when used correctly) and as this chakra is our energy center, it’s important we have it activated properly.
I’ll take you through some of the most effective affirmations, mantras and (further down) show you some techniques to make sure you’re amplifying your affirmations to their full potential. Or, you can download the affirmation workbook and follow the 7-day blueprint.
Powerful Crown Chakra Affirmations
- My personal power goes beyond my human body.
- I am aligned with my own true north.
- I am empowered by my crown chakra.
- I am guided by my true desire.
- The universe is my guide.
- I honor my divine inner self.
- I am a beacon of universal consciousness.
- My seventh chakra is full of divine energy.
- I control my flow of energy.
- I control my vibrational frequency.
- I do not fear any current life situation.
- I bring my chakras into balance.
- I feel a deep peace with life.
- My emotional balance keeps my body healthy.
- I am more than my physical self.
- My physical form is powerful. My energy is stronger yet.
- I trust the divine source.
- I have a deep connection to the world.
- My spiritual connection guides me.
- I trust in divine wisdom.
- My life experiences guide me.
- This chakra is my connection with nature.
- This chakra is my divine connection.
- This chakra is my center of life.
- This chakra connects my divine consciousness.
You could repeat these affirmations out loud, in writing or place them in a manifestation box.
As with any type of positive affirmation, doing it once is good. Doing it daily or even once a week is better.
What is the Mantra for the Crown Chakra?
(Loose) English Translation
Connected with Throat.
What Is the Crown Chakra?
The crown (or seventh) chakra is located right at the top of your head. It, like most chakras, has many associations but its main purpose is to connect us to the world beyond our physical reality.
Our eyes see what is before us, our crown chakra see beyond.
This is the chakra that connects us to our divine self. It helps guide us and this is exactly why positive daily affirmations should be used to help keep this energy unblocked so we don’t get misled.
What Happens When You Activate Your Crown Chakra?
It’s like removing the blindfold from your eyes. It gives you focus, calmness and the knowledge you know you’re doing the right thing.
When the crown chakra becomes blocked, we can feel lost in life. We become full of doubt and anxiety. Activating the chakra frees us from this worry because we can tell when we’re following our own true north.
What is the Fastest Way to Open the Crown Chakra?
Chakra work comes in many different forms. There’s no best or fastest universal rule for how to open or unblock your chakra. Instead, you need to do what works for you and sometimes this can take a little experimenting.
Personally, the positive energy from mantras or affirmations on a daily basis is enough for me but there are plenty of other things you could try.
- Guided meditation.
- Yoga (specifically breathwork focused on the seventh chakra).
What Blocks the Crown Chakra?
Feeling lost in life or pangs out of anxiety out of nowhere can mean a blocked or overstimulated chakra.
The chakra can be blocked by external negative energy or just the distractions of daily life. Sometimes we get caught up in the hustle and bustle and forget to take some time for our spiritual journey which causes blockages.
How Do I Clean my Crown Chakra?
Luckily a blocked chakra is easy to clean (and you don’t need anything but a few minutes of quiet to do it).
The simple act of being aware of your chakra blockage is enough to start the process. Bringing your attention and focus to it will begin the healing process. Being aware of your spiritual journey on a daily basis will help.
If you need to give it a quick jolt of cleaning energy – a round of the crown chakra affirmations at the top with your eyes closed will do the trick.
Bonus: Crown Chakra Affirmation Cards
If you’d like to work some of these affirmations into your more frequent rotation you could save or print a few of these cards out.
I’m a huge believer in the power of affirmations. Even taking a few minutes out of your day could empower you endlessly.