The power of positive thinking is so much more than we think it is. It can improve your daily living, decrease stress, help you overcome obstacles, and so much more.
And this holds true especially for students as they will learn to benefit from having a positive attitude. Positive affirmations play a pivotal role in the success of your education. I’ve included a list of positive affirmations for students to help you succeed.
Positive Affirmations for Students
As a student, creating a list of favorite affirmations will get you started not only in life but on a daily basis. It’s beneficial if you make affirmation cards or make a list on your phone.
It’s essential to have a good way of thinking, as you will learn to understand your emotions better as you move through school. In this world, especially with the influence of social media, students can always use help in associating themselves with positive people.
The following are great affirmations for teens and affirmations for college students.
- I am excited and able to learn something new today.
- I am bright, talented and successful.
- I will achieve my academic goals.
- I am smart.
- I am valued.
- I love to learn.
- I will study and remember what I’ve learned.
- I will retain everything I read.
- I am motivated to study.
- I will pass my exams.
- I am capable
- I am able to focus.
Helpful Affirmations for Studying and Exams
Studying for a test and the actual test-taking itself can put a tremendous amount of stress on you as a student. It doesn’t matter if you are in high school or deep into college life.
These positive affirmations are great for building healthy self-esteem when you are studying or taking a test.
- I will forgive myself for my mistakes. It’s okay if you mess up! Don’t beat yourself up for it.
- Challenges only help me to grow. Challenging classes are going to help you to succeed.
- It’s okay if I don’t know everything. If you don’t remember everything, it’s okay!
- I can do anything if I put my mind to it. Having a good attitude going in will only give you a more favorable result.
- I can always do better next time. If you do happen to bomb a test, know that there is always the next time.
- I believe in myself. Don’t ever tell yourself you can’t do it.
- I am open to learning from my mistakes. Making mistakes is how you learn to do it right the next time around.
- If I fall, I’ll pull myself back up. Put on your big girl (or boy) pants and pull yourself up.
- It is enough for me to do my best. Doing your best is not the same for everyone. You do you.
- I will try my hardest. That’s all that matters.
- It’s alright if I don’t succeed at everything. No one does! You can’t be perfect at all you do.
- Every opportunity is one to learn. Your entire school experience is a learning one. Make it count.
How Affirmations Can Help You Study
Both high school and college is an overwhelming time. You have papers and crazy schedules, so it’s not uncommon to feel a little burnt out. But by having positive affirmations, you can get better at studying and test-taking.
Positive affirmations can help you start to believe in yourself. They give you the strength to know that you can have a positive study time and do your best in your classes. They will also help you look forward to the goal of graduating and moving on into adulthood.
Do Affirmations Work for Kids?
Yes, they do. And they also help students create a positive growth mindset. By starting your day with a positive statement and a few deep breaths, you will fill yourself with the positive energy you’ll need to pull through the day. And for kids of any age, some days are going to be more challenging than others.
You are the future generation of students, and you deserve to be the happiest you can be. Build positive thinking skills and critical thinking skills, and you will achieve life fulfillment.
If you find an affirmation that speaks to you, save the image and use it as a background or, better yet, print it out and use it as part of a manifestation box. You might also wish to share the card with someone who might need to hear the message.
I’m a huge believer in the power of affirmations. Even taking a few minutes out of your day could empower you endlessly, however you wish to use them.